Pages

Followers

Translate This Blog

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Our Finalists.

Hi everyone,

Myself and the design team would like to thank you all for all your enthusiasm in our first challenge.
We have been blown away by the talent out there!

How we reach our winner.
Our design team members choose a particular card/s that has inspired them and from those card I will choose a winner (I wish I had more prizes to give away!!)

Please find below our selection of finalist, I will be back shortly to announce our winner!..Good Luck everyone!

Finalist 1 -Katie
" I really like her colouring and the embellishments she has used."

Finalist 2- Kate

"I like it because it is an interesting interpretation of the sketch, I liked the colouring style and it isn't too fussy"



Finalist 3- Anelma

"I Love all the effort that has gone into this card. The lattice circle is fantastic and so original, the image is lovely and well coloured and looks so good in that heart. Everything just goes together so well."


Finalist 4- Jem

"The main thing that stands out to me in this card is the colour combination, everything matches so perfectly. The image is coloured beautifully and positioned so well. It's stunning!"


Finalist 5- Susie

"colours,details & image are luvly & also the tale about her son & his Promarkers!!!"
Finalist 6- Joy

"luv the bright colours she has used"



Please make sure you pop back for our winner.

Also coming up.......

Our new challenge and a DT Call.

5 comments:

  1. Wooooooooooow!!!
    Sharon iam glad i don't have to choose the winner,all of these cards are stunning.
    You can see how much effort and love has gone into each design.
    Good luck everyone!!!
    and you too Sharon....lol very hard decision???
    Hugs Alison.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, i wouldn't want to have to choose a winner, i love how different they all are, amazing how different people interpret a sketch. Congratulations to all the finalists
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a finalist, woohoo! Glad you liked my design and a huge congratulations to Anelma, such a cute, detailed card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely to see my card here, they are all fab, congratulations to Anelma , such a great card and so sassy. janex

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely to be picked as a finalist. Well done everyone, all fabulous cards.

    Joy xx

    ReplyDelete